Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bhopal verdict

Given that I follow most of the things happening in the country on politics/disaster/sports etc. I have never followed this properly. This may not be only me but most of the citizens of the country sans the poor victims in Bhopal. Now with the judgement being out there is lot of coverage and debate etc. in the media which is now concentrating this while waiting for the next Big Brother kind of news .....

I dont understand the judgement. I dont think I want to . But what I am quite convinced is that Congress mishandled it. The sight of Arjun Singh at this age clinging on to some post irritates me ... Arjun Singh/Rajiv Gandhi and his kitchen cabinet mishandled it and have made lakhs of people in Bhopal suffer. Rajiv Gandhi is known to have little sympathy for these things as he made the famous statement on anti - Sikh riots when his mother died.. So he must not have bothered about this....... Today just was seeing a TV debate when a Congress leader said we cannot dig 25 years back if so are we going to debate partition... highly senseless statement....

Congress has started to show true colors...... greed , corruption, pledging the country for personal gains..... Not sure how the king in waiting will behave but today we see the mishandling of Congress government and the effect of it..... The biggest irony is Rajiv Gandhi the man with no sympathy for common man , won the 1984 elections on a sympathy wave..........

No comments: